Friday, June 10, 2011

Five Things Friday

Today I'm off on a little road trip adventure to LA with my best friend Morgan!
Even though I'm about to embark on a 6 hour drive, I couldn't resist doing my usual
Five Things Friday! Here it goes!

1. Tomorrow night Morgan and I are seeing Tim McGraw in concert! I cannot wait to rock my cowboy boots (purchased in Nashville, so they're legit) and listen to some of my favorite country songs. The Band Perry and Luke Bryan are co-headlining with Tim, and given that "If I Die Young" and "Sorority Girl" have been my two main jams of summer, I am fricken stoked to see all of them!
2. One of my major life goals is to visit all 50 states. I've been to 20 states + DC so far, and I'll be adding a couple more this summer (Colorado, Indiana, and maybe some surprises!).
3. I could eat Mexican food 3 meals a day every single day if possible. Huevos rancheros for breakfast, taco salad for lunch, and a cheese enchilada for dinner. The perfect day. Perhaps fattening, but I would enjoy it so much that it wouldn't matter a bit.
4. I went shopping on Tuesday and literally bought everything on my France wish list. Maybe a little embarrassing, but it was all stuff I needed, right? Can't wait to share some pictures of it all :)
5. On Wednesday, my friends Diana and Brenna (I went to elementary school with them, and then they went to a different high school) and I had a little adventure at Diana's beach house in Santa Cruz. The house is literally right on the beach, so I woke up to the sound of waves crashing on the shore. We had red wine and a cheese platter--so fancy. At some point I became a grown up, and I think I like it.

No random photo today because blogger hates me :(

No comments:

Post a Comment