Thursday, August 4, 2011

just can't get enough

As I've gotten older, I've taken more and more style guidance from my mama.
I'm not quite old enough to be rockin' these flipflops yet (sorry mom),
but I do appreciate her devotion to J.Crew, Nordstrom, and Banana.
My favorite store of all now has to be Anthropologie.
I love that it so flawlessly combines older styles with younger, hip ones.
And I DIE over their home goods section.
when will i have my own apartment???

Lil' Mama and I are headed to Anthro today, so I was perusing their website in preparation.
Here are a few of my favorite things!

Love how versatile this could be! You could wear it with sandals for a day of shopping or pair it with heels for a date night or drinks with girlfriends.

No words for this one. My two favorite things combined.

I love bold necklaces! This one could liven up a plain work outfit.

The freakin' cutest.

Love shopping with Mama...she pays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment