Friday, August 19, 2011

Five Things Friday (or, Where the Hell I've Been Lately)


My dear blog friends,
I have been so MIA lately!
I promise to catch up (at least a little!) with what's been happening in your lives.
But today I present to you a little snippet of the amazingness that has been my life in the past three weeks!

Five Things Friday:
Why I'm Happy to be Alive

1.) I just turned 21! I spent most of the actual day recovering, but it was a wonderful day filled with family and friends and beverages. And now I can do fun things with my older friends! Yay!
2.) Went to Vegas. Fell in love. That place is seriously like adult Disneyland. More to come.
3.) Back in Berkeley for senior year! I got back yesterday and have already had SO.MUCH.FUN. For the next two weeks I'm in full-blown recruitment insanity, but despite the very long days and LOTS of time spent with my sistas, I'm looking forward to my final fall recruitment.
4.) I bought myself a very pretty bracelet! And then I bought the same one for my sister Kendall. Next year when Paige graduates I'll get her one too and they'll be sisterhood bracelets :)
5.) I'm young, able-bodied, have incredible friends and family, and am a senior at the greatest school in the world. What more could I really ask for?

So random, but it really sums up the past few weeks. I'm bummed about the best summer of my entire life ending, but am so looking forward to this coming school year! My planner might be pretty jam-packed for the next couple of weeks, but I made a deal with myself to enjoy every moment of this year. Should get back to that now!

Happy weekend!

1 comment: