Friday, May 27, 2011

Five Things Friday

Welcome to the second edition of Five Things Friday!

1.) This week I discovered that my family owns a Jack Lalanne Power Juicer. My life is forever changed. Yesterday I made a juice with carrots, honeydew, celery, a whole lemon, and a pinch of ginger (per Lauren's raw food diet suggestion). It was incredible! My mom and I have decided that juicing is our new thing.
2.) Whenever I trip in public (which is a lot), I make sure to laugh at myself so that other people know it's okay to laugh too.
3.) My hair is longer now than it has ever been. I do like my hair longer, but it's really this long out of laziness. I know I know, I'm impressive. My plan is to let it grow for the rest of college (1 freakin year! ahhhh!) and then donate it to Pantene Beautiful Lengths.
4.) My best friend Morgan and I have been friends since kindergarten. That's right, kindergarten. That means that we survived the typical dating drama of middle school, the pettiness of high school, and the distance of college...all things that individually could break up a pair of best friends. But we've gotten through it all, and are better friends now than we've ever been. She'll be my maid of honor (on the off chance that some poor fella actually thinks he wants to marry me...)!
5.) I've never been outside the United States before, but in just over a month I'm headed to Paris! Cannot wait, and cannot wait to share my adventures on the blog! :)

Fresh avocados at a farmer's market in Bakersfield, CA.
Don't they look to die for?

No comments:

Post a Comment