Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Things Friday

This whole summer business has rendered me useless in the brain department, so I'm definitely lacking inspiration for the ol' bloggy blog.
I was drawing a total blank on what to talk about, and realized that I love nothing more than a good list, so why not make a regular feature out of my random lists?
So, friends, I introduce to you Five Things Friday!

This will be a weekly post, consisting of five random things about me/my week/my life. I promise to include a random photo or two each week. :) I'm excited to get creative every Friday! Here goes week 1.

1.) I am physically addicted to Burt's Bees lip balm. I don't ever go more than an hour without reapplying (except when I sleep of course, but even then sometimes I reapply it if I wake up during the night). Time to reapply now, as a matter of fact!
2.) Poor grammar is my biggest pet peeve, and I apologize profusely if I ever let any typos slip through on my blog! There is a difference between your and you're!
3.) I'm a sociology major, because it was the closest thing I could get to a degree in people-watching.
4.) One of my most significant accomplishments in my 20 years was getting an actual boomshine in the game Boomshine on bored.com. That sounds totally lame, I know, but if you've ever played the game, I bet you don't even know what a boomshine is, that's how rare they are! A boomshine is when you clear every single dot on a level. The game goes crazy. I wish I had photographic proof!
5.) I filled in for my dad's secretary for three days this week, meaning I am now made of money. Let's go shopping!

I promised you a random photo!
That's an iPhone picture of the mantle at my parents' house.
Family portrait taken circa 1997.

1 comment:

  1. love these fun facts!! never heard of that game...but it sounds like fun :)

    ReplyDelete