I started a blog once a long time ago, but since I've been bored at home on break I decided to give it another go. I can't promise anything exciting/can't even promise I'll keep up, but I start this blog with the intention of documenting my life.
Maybe it's a little weird that I'm starting this blog on Christmas Day, but when is anything in my life not weird? I am so thankful that my family is having a very low key holiday this year, which is allowing me to be on my computer right now. And it also means that the chef (my mother) was relatively stress-free, which is all good.
Perhaps I should have started with an "about me" post, but I just don't find myself interesting enough to compose an entire blog entry just devoted to talking about me. ......Wait, isn't that the whole purpose of having a blog--talking about yourself? Guess I've got some work to do.
Dessert time! Dying for my mom's trifle and my grandma's famous apple crisp.
No comments:
Post a Comment