Sunday marked the 20th anniversary of my best friend Morgan's arrival in America. She was adopted from Korea, and I'm so glad that she was! We have been best friends since kindergarten, which brings our friendship to almost 16 years (3/4 of our lives!). Needless to say, I love her dearly and will be friends with her forever. We go to schools far away from each other now, but we try to stay connected by talking regularly, and we always hang out at least a few times when we're both home in Hollister.
In honor of her 20 years in Amurka, I decided to make her a little arts & crafts project. Morgan is super creative and sends me cards and little presents all the time, so I figured there was no better way to congratulate than by giving her something homemade. I hit up my new favorite store, Michael's, for some scrapbooking stuff and fake daisies (which are Morgan's favorite flower).
Supplies! Cute letters, scrapbooking paper and stickers, and Elmer's glue
The finished product. I hope she likes it!
The only picture I included--Morgan at my 7th birthday party.
Eating pizza--how American!
The daisies and her card!
I am so grateful to call Morgan my best friend! Now we're off to celebrate her US arrival with all things American--Mexican food for dinner and then the newest episode of Sister Wives! God bless America. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment