
Did you watch?? Did you watch??
The Royal Wedding started at 3 AM west coast time. Staying up was so worth it to see a couple so genuinely in love commit to each other for the rest of forever. I bawled my eyes out, of course.
I cannot begin to describe just how much I admire Kate Middleton. She is not only gorgeous, but she handles herself with such grace and poise. I want to grow up to be a woman like her (and maybe score a prince, too). :) Not to mention the fact that her dress is FLAWLESS.
What did you all think? Anyone cry as much as me?
I absolutely loved it! I had a tea party to celebrate. In a room full of jealous girls, there was not one bad word said about Kate - you can't NOT like her!
ReplyDeleteA tea party sounds so fun--and so appropriate for an English wedding! Kate is too fabulous for words, and deserves all the happiness in the world!
ReplyDelete